Saturday, May 12, 2007
Can't believe my eyes...
Got this in my mailbox today:
Dear Exchange Students:
Sophia University has decided to cancel all classes (undergraduate and graduate) from Saturday May 12 to Saturday May 19 due to the spread of the measles. All club and circle activities(both on and off campus) will be suspended from today(May 11) through Sunday(May 20). For details, please refer to our university website. http://www.sophia.ac.jp
Overseas Liaison Center, Sophia University
So I'm suddenly sitting here with a one-week vacation... what to do?
Post in my blog of course! I'll be right back with some photos and a sum-up of the last couple of months' adventures.
Comments:
I am still waiting for more news mate!

Cheers,
 
That is fucked up!
 
Haha! Waseda is off for 2 weeks!
またね!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home