Friday, March 16, 2007
Walking the dog
Going out with okaasan to walk Totti, our dog. It was a nice, warm day and I wanted to have a look at a gym nearby.







Not our house, thankfully. These are some seriously small houses.. can't be much space inside.







There's a nice park close to our house. Perfect for walking a dog and lots of people do. Almost every dog I saw was wearing dog clothes... it wasn't even cold! People seem to put clothes on their dogs just like they dress their kids, or themselves. If not for protection then for the fashion statement.
Totti, happy dog. I like him when he's happy, and quiet. Pretty much the same goes for kids I guess... Happy and quiet hehe. I wish I could train Totti to be a little more smart, but he just won't understand what I want him to do. When he barks at birds outside the window in the morning, waking me up, I sometimes yell "urusaaaai!" (literally means "noisy" but is used in the same way as "shut up") and then he stops. When someone leaves the house he jumps up and down and barks wildly, completely unstoppable too. Only thing that can make him quiet then is either to leave as quickly as possible or to go back in and simply NOT leave the house.
Also got some of these fields around our neighbourhood. People grow cabbage and stuff like that. It's actually a pretty common sight in the less urban areas, even though there's very little land left that isn't covered in buildings.





This is one of the worst cases of Engrish I've ever seen.
Comments:
たしかに!
 
nice dog but sounds to be a little annoying.

"urusaaaai!", i'll yell that to my girlfriend when she complains that i sit at my comp too much!

love that engrish!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home