Friday, November 17, 2006
Some randomness again
ok what's this.. this is a guy from my university, in his coolest pose. ladies! tell me what you think of him! he is still available...










Creap?
makes you think of Creep? Crap? it's both! fantastic! creepy crap in a jar!






my university.. autumn is definitely here now, but this day warm winds swept through the campus, reminding me that i don't need to worry about the long, dark winter going on in Sweden..

school has been taking up all my time recently.. together with the occasional dining and drinking. life was getting quite cozy but then the mid-term period knocked on the door, forcing me to study and stuff. it's going to get better though.. wednesday evening next week... all those pesky tests will be over and i will celebrate.

i'll let you know how that goes...
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home