Monday, October 16, 2006
Spiders, sushi, signs and art
The last couple of weeks have been very busy, indeed. School took most of my time, but I managed to collect some material for yet another collage here on Tokyo Drifter!







Here are some photos from around my area.. there's a park, with HUGE spider webs spanning from one tree to another. This spider is big, but not even close to the biggest ones I saw there... Two shop signs.. only funny if you know Swedish. One you can guess, "SKIT" = shit, but the other one is a bit more difficult.. "ful" = ugly.


This crazy-looking dude was sitting in a park, reading mangas out loud for anyone willing to listen.. like this lucky couple.












Of course I did my usual dining... can't help but going out to eat a few times per week, even though I can get great food for free at home. This is a nice bowl of special, fat noodles (udon) from somewhere around Nagoya, with some pieces Hello Kitty sliced fishballs. Tasty AND cute! Also had me some sushi at a restaurant in Shibuya. Kohada is my new favorite.

Went to an art exhibition.. Here's a photo of one of the pieces I saw. Really cool! It's made with ordinary strings. Looks pretty cool against the black background.

So.. my life here in Tokyo is great. I live one day at a time.. feels grrrreat. Learning more Japanese every day.. and the good thing is that as soon as I learn something, I can use it, talking to people around me. I'm really lucky to be where I am, with great friends and a great host family, nice teachers in school and of course all you awesome people who read my blog!

I am thinking of going to Kyoto next month.. and I wanted to go to the Pride Fighting Championship New Year's Event on December 31st, but tickets seem QUITE expensive.. my host dad told me ringside tickets sell for around 150,000 Yen.. almost 10000 SEK! Ok I can still go, but I'll be FAR AWAY from ringside.. perhaps so far away that it's better to just stay home and watch it on our BIG-ASS TV HAHAHA smaka 54" Jenk!!!
Comments:
Tja din lilla spya! Jag har problems med att tanka bilder vettu men det fixar sig senare.

Vilka roliga stallen du har hittat i storstaden. Jag bara super sa jag har ingen aning om vad resturangerna heter. Bara nomihoudai for hela slanten.
Hur har du det nu? Bra eller? Jag tankte komma ner en svang och festa om det gar bra? hehe

Jag skulle vilja traffa den dar hippiejapanen och bara njuta av hans stamma.

Smisk!!!!
 
fy fan, ser gott ut det där din doshög. sköna skyltar och gubben i parken tycker jag är fin. kram
 
Post a Comment


<< Home