Friday, September 15, 2006
Killing Time
How many hours have I spent on board one of the thousand trains in the Tokyo/Yokohama area? No idea.. but I'm getting used to it, that's for sure. BREAKING NEWS: I bought a Nintendo DS Lite! The "Jet Black" one. Awesome!!! Excellent!!! Soooo small... Such a new feeling, too. I never had a Palm or PDA, so the whole touch-pad thing is a first for me. It's very responsive. Games that would otherwise be boring to play (probably due to bad controls) are way cool thanks to the touch-interface. I'm just worried about ruining the display with all the constant pecking with the plastic pen.... but I see people on the trains go about it like crazy, so I guess it's supposed to be used like that.. made by Japanese, for Japanese, right?

I'm not using my computer right now, so no photos yet. Got a lot of things I want to show you... my 1-week trip to Singapore for example. I went there to get my student visa. For some reason you have to get it in a different country, not inside Japan.

Otherwise... moving to my host family soon. Quite exciting..!

If you think I totally lost my old ways, you're wrong... I saw the last 2 episodes of Prison Break today, plus the Pride FC from last weekend. AWESOME all of it! Crocop finally got his belt! Really good! Just AWESOME the way he kicked Wanderlei's ass.. shiiiit.. I mean it's incredible... reportedly, before the game Crocop said something like "right kick, he goes to hospital... left kick, he goes to the cemetery" and WHAT HAPPENED????? LEFT LEG!

UNBELIEVABLE

So yeah... Let me just tell all my Swedish friends and Alexandru (Romanian) a few things in Swedish..
om du inte kollar pride borde du fasen ta o göra d. kvaststen!
fatta hur coolt d är. gamla poker-koalabjörn.

ok that's all for now. if you don't enjoy prison break, pride fc, computer/nintendo ds games or life in general, then at least enjoy this blog, the fact that it's only a week left until Tokyo Game Show and the recent news of the Nintendo Wii coming to Japan on December 2!
Comments:
sweet. har fan slutat kolla prisonbreak.. kollar Deadwood nu istället.. fett grymt våldsam serie asså, kika in den. men ska nog börjar kika upp prison break snart (y)

puss puss
 
Post a Comment


<< Home