Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Hard Gay and Electronic Music
Was walking the streets of Shibuya one day... when suddenly I saw a group of people dressed in black leather shorts, hats and black sunglasses... It was the once-very-famous comedian known as Hard Gay delivering some hardcore gay action to the inhabitants of Tokyo. There were some more people dressed the same way as him, all foreigners though and one woman in leather gear too! The TV crew too consisted of foreigners, so I thought it might all be for a program on US or maybe Aussie TV... who knows. Anyway, it wasn't long until a group of young school girls had flocked around the gay group, screaming excitedly while taking photos with their phones. They went crazy when Hard Gay did his trademark "hip thrust" move, but I could tell some parents in the audience became slightly hesitant when he put one hand down on the ground and did the move upwards, right in front of one of the girls... No worries, it's all great leather-gay fun! If you want more Hard Gay, just check YouTube.com.

Here's a little sample of what you can see on the streets of Tokyo any given day of the year it seems. Just a little reminder, this was in February! I won't comment on how cold it must be.. I've done that too many times now. Suffice to say, I still get surprised every time I see those short shorts and skirts.. and I don't even want to know how young many of these girls must be. I know a lot of the elder citizens in Japan are very concerned about where the trends are going and the evident lack of interest among the parents. On the other hand, the young generation always seems to be up to no good if you ask their grandparents, it's the same everywhere in the world.

I won't preach morals or anything, but the way I see it, women are free to dress anyway they like. Women, ok? Women. Sexy women's clothes are for women to be sexy in, not for children. Period.

On to another young woman I know, a friend from school in Sweden. Some years ago I taught her how to use the music creating software Reason and a few weeks ago she let me hear one of her latest tunes! I must say I was very surprised by the progress she has made over the years, it just keeps getting better and better and it's always exciting to hear her new compositions. I got her permission to convert it to the mp3 format and spread it around, so here it is!
Comments:
ハードゲイ Wow you met him, did you say happy valentine to him n_n.

What he does only for the entertainment purpose, in normal life he's not gay.
 
hahah... alright. although I have to say I'm not too surprised. let me put it this way: Only in Japan.

(Ta det lungt med kameran kikargossen.. snart blir du arresterad för voyeurism HA)

/klotkrabban
 
btw, pretty funky tune. not bad.
 
Tjena Andreas!

Man får tacka för vykortet! Har varit lite sen att kolla in din blogg.. Men var jävligt kul och intressant att läsa. Tokyo verkar grymt. Vi kan väl höras på mail, MSN eller nåt.. Ha det!

/Tomas

tomaswahlgren@hotmail.com
 
Hi, I've been so lucky to hear more n one tune from this girl. She really is talented. That's cool that you're drawing some attention to her music. She deserves it!

många hälsningar

henrik.strutz@web.de
 
People should read this.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home